Our Commitment to Privacy
The Original Penguin® web site located at www.OriginalPenguin.co.uk (the “Site”), is owned and operated by Perry Ellis Europe Limited (company number 00981294) (“Perry Ellis"”, "we", "us", "our")a company registered in England and Wales whose principal place of business is Crittal Road, Witham, Essex CM8 3DJ, United Kingdom, VAT Number 9456403212.
For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Perry Ellis Europe Limited of Crittal Road, Witham, Essex England CM8 3DJ.
What Personal Information does Perry Ellis collect?
Perry Ellis collects data that you provide to our company-owned channels of operation, such as OriginalPenguin.co.uk, either through transactions, email registration, sweepstakes, contests, or membership; or through telephone, postal and fax interactions or paper registrations that you submit.
This includes information such as your name, gender, postal address, email address, phone number, data of birth, people to whom purchases have been shipped (including addresses and phone numbers) and any personal preferences you choose to provide. We will also require your credit card, debit card and/or paypal account details when your are placing an order. Transaction details such as style, size, price, discount, date, store, your financial information (including your credit card number and expiration date used for transactions) (together “Personal Information”).
Perry Ellis occasionally obtains email addresses of active Perry Ellis customers who requested fashion emails on other websites. Perry Ellis also reserves the right to obtain publicly accessible customer demographics.
- How does Perry Ellis use this information?
- IP Address
- Your Rights
- How can you access your information?
- How does Perry Ellis store your information
- How does Perry Ellis protect your information?
- Does Perry Ellis disclose your information to others?
- Disclosure of your Personal Information
- How to unsubscribe from receiving communications?
- How does Perry Ellis protect a child's privacy?
- Does OriginalPenguin.co.uk have links to other web sites?
- We may use third party service providers to provide specific business support services to us which may involve limited access to your Personal Information, for example, assisting us in fulfilling your transactions and customer service inquiries, executing surveys, conducting and administering promotions, updating your customer information record in our database, deploying our promotional offers to you, or fulfilling your request to unsubscribe from our email. We do not authorise those third parties to make any other use of your information.
- We may disclose your Personal Information with other parties when you consent to the disclosure or when it is required or permitted by law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request.